I wanted to give you the first heads up about another product I’ve just released. It’s a WordPress plugin that will automatically add your blog posts to multiple bookmarking sites!
Auto Social Poster
It has some features that so far have not been seen anywhere! For example:
1) It submits your new blog posts as it’s posted to your blog
2) It requires no intervention on your part to submit your sites. Just post to your blog as normal and it will add the tags and the links back to your post.
3) It deters spamming. Honestly what good is a piece of software that just dumps all of your urls into a bookmarking site at once? Even if you have good content, you are spamming and it will be noticed. Abuse!
What does Auto Social Poster Do?
This plugin doesn’t submit hundreds of pages of your site to bookmarking sites. I”m sure you will agree that this is just plain spam and you won’t get much benefit from it.
I really think this tool is needed as people are going towards abusing T&P and social bookmarking and they need to realize that if you really want long-term traffic, play by the rules: Provide quality content and submit that content to the SB sites like a normal human!
You don’t have to dump thousands of URLs into an account in a day. The smart way to stay white hat is just to go wide. Have a few hundred accounts and a few hundred quality blogs. Submit one post to each account a day. So simple and much more effective. Anyway, that’s what I do. I created this plugin because I wanted something that I could manage hands-free. When my blog posting software posts an article to my blog, the plugin does its thing without me and then just emails me a report when done.
Here are some other VERY POWERFUL features:
1) You have the option to Use pre-set tags for all blog posts. If you have a niche blog that uses similar tags for each post, now you can specify the tags ahead of time, and then each time you post the plugin will automatically grab X number of tags and add use those to bookmark your post. This is truly hands-free bookmarking!
2) Instead of adding your post to all bookmarking sites each time you add a blog post, you can now choose to add the blog post to X number of random bookmarking sites. If you specify 2, then the plugin will randomly select 2 of your bookmarking sites and add the post to those sites only. Next time you post, it will choose another 2 random sites.
3) Randomly select X number of keywords to post to your bookmarking site. Instead of posting all tags to your bookmarking sites, the plugin now allows you to choose a random number of tags to use when bookmarking your posts.
4) When using option #3, the plugin will choose a different set of random tags to add to each bookmarking site!
5) Option to automatically convert your tags to Technorati Links. No need for a separate plugin to do this.